- Postdoctoral researcher, Computational + Mathematical Science, Caltech, Jun 2020 - now, mentor: Thomas Yizhao Hou
- Visiting research student, Computational + Mathematical Science, Caltech, Jan 2019 - Jan 2020, host: Thomas Yizhao Hou
- Ph.D in Applied Mathematics, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, 2015-2020, advisor: Jian-Feng Cai
- Visiting student, Beijing Internantional Center for Mathematical Research-Peking University, Spring 2015, study intensive courses in mathematics: Functional Analysis2, PDE, Remmanian Geometry.
- B.S. in Applied Mathematics, Sichuan University, 2012-2015
- Study in Medicine, West China Medical Center, Sichuan University, 2010-2012
- Mar 2021: MS71 Computational Linear Algebra in Data Analysis
- SIAM Conference on Computational Science and Engineering, Zoom
- Dec 2019: CMX seminar
- CMS, California Institute of Technology, Pasadena, US
- Jul 2019: Oral presentation
- International Congress on Industrial and Applied Mathematics, Universitat de València, Spain
- June 2017: Phase Retrieval: Theory, Application and Algorithms
- ICERM, Brown University, US
- Apr 2017 - Dec 2017: Wechat Laboratory
- Project: We collaborated with the Wechat laboratory and helped them solve real-time video denoising problems. In details, we used wavelet tools to establish a noise level detection function and used a data-driven dictionary learning method to do the denoising task. I played a major role in the algorithm design and writing the algorithm package with C++. This work was conducted in Hong Kong, China.
- Summer 2014: Modeling Researcher
- HUAXI Futures Company
- Project: My duty was to develop quantitative trading strategies and my strategy was used practically in real trading models. This work was conducted in Chengdu, China.
- Math Tools
- Matrix analysis
- Math 1012 Calculus IA
- Math 1013 Calculus IB
- Math 2121 Linear Algebra
- Math 3322 Matrix Computation
- Math 3332 Data Analytic Tools
- Math 5007 Optimization and Matrix Computation (Graduate Level)
- Research Travelling Grants, 2019, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology.
- Oversea Research Award, 2019, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology.
- Hong Kong PhD Fellowship, 2015-2019, Research Grants Council (RGC) of Hong Kong.
- Din-Yu Hsieh “Best Teaching Assistant” Award, May 2018, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology.
- Din-Yu Hsieh “Best Teaching Assistant” Award, May 2017, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology.
- Din-Yu Hsieh “Best Teaching Assistant” Award, May 2016, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology.
- Meritorious Winner in Mathematical Contest In Modeling,Dec 2014, COMAP.
- National Scholarship (Wu Yuzhang Honors), Sichuan University, Oct 2014, Ministry of Education of P.R.China.
- National Scholarship (Mathematics), Sichuan University, Oct 2013, Ministry of Education of P.R.China.
- First Prize in China Undergraduate Mathematical Contest in Modeling, Sichuan Division, 2012.
- National Scholarship (Medical Sciences), Sichuan University, Oct 2011, Ministry of Education of P.R.China.
- Premier Student Scholarship, Sichuan University, 2011 - 2015.